- The scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- There is only one true God–revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son, Jesus was both human and divine. The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God.
- Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- Every person can have restored fellowship with God through ‘salvation’ (accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin).
- Water baptism by immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
- The Church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘the Church’ is the body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son, Jesus Christ.
- A divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and to build up or edify the body of believers–the Church.
- Divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins.)
Use the link below to view the official Assemblies of God web site: